Candle Care Tips

 Soy wax has a memory. To help prevent tunneling when lighting for the first time allow top to fully melt until liquid has touched the edges. Frosting may happen. Frosting describes the white coating that sometimes appears on soy candles. Frosting is a natural effect of using soy,  all soy waxes frost to some degree and is a sign you are using 100% natural soy wax.


Never leave candle unattended. Keep lit candle away from furniture,clothing, curtains, or anything flammable. Be mindful of where your candle is placed. Burn only on a stable, flat, heat resistant surface.

The air from drafts or fans can cause flame to flicker, spread, or go out completely. Be sure to keep candle wick trimmed at least 1/4 inch above wax for optimal burn. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

Discontinue use when only 1/4 inch of wax remains in jar. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Only use wax melts in tealight burners or UL listed electric burners approved for wax melts.
Add one or two pieces of wax melts to the burner at a time and make sure your burner is in a safe location. Keep out of reach of children and pets, and never leave wax burner unattended. 
Do not add water to melted wax or discard wax down a drain.
Be sure to reseal the wax melt container to maintain the fragrance of the remaining wax melts.